Anyview is a free ebook reader for mobile phones. Anyview is written in Java, therefore should run on any phone that supports Java, and supports the JSR-75 standard. It is known to run successfully on more than 100 phone models from SonyEricsson, Motorola, and Nokia.
- It can read files of type TXT, HTML, PDB and UMD comic format as well as display GIF, JPEG and PNG files.
- Can handle UTF-8, GB2312 and Unicode - so can display Spanish and other language texts.
- Fully touch screen enabled (for those phones with touch screens)
- Very fast and responsive
- Can open files directly from your phone - no need to add text file into jar file (as you have to do with most other ebook readers)
- Has great page turning capability - you use 2/8 keys (or touch page) for page scroll and 4/6 keys (or use joystick) for line scroll. You can also turn on automatic scrolling.
- Has Search, Jump to and bookmark features - everything you would expect of an ebook reader.
- It supports reading directly from ZIP files - so your ebooks can take up less space on your phone.
- Provides flexible customization capabilities with more than 50 user-customizable settings such as font size, colors, screen layout, etc. These preferences can be saved in Settings files and you can set up multiple settings files for use with different document types.